Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Dust Really Settles

I know they say that the dust in a new house settles, but let me tell you - IT IS NO JOKE. As soon as I put away the broom or the vacuum I find more! You can dust a windowsill and come back in a minute and it needs to be redusted.

Luckily I haven't minded. When your home is brand new, you don't mind cleaning repeatedly so you can keep it all fresh and new. I have a feeling this may wear off, so I better keep cleaning while I like it.

Part of the reason I don't mind is the amazing Dyson we got right before the move. I'm obsessed. If you don't have one, get one. If you're looking for a nice housewarming gift for someone you love, get one. It lives up to the hype and is worth every penny. I use mine to vacuum carpet, tile, wood, dust windows, reach under couches, dust fans, vacuum stairs, everything. E-ver-y-thing. Here's the one I have (on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond right now):

Dyson DC40

No comments:

Post a Comment