Monday, September 1, 2014

Kitchen Runner

Just ordered a wool rug runner for my kitchen. The rug runs 2.5'x10'. I found a deal I couldn't pass up. I have been looking for a runner because the shape of the kitchen either needed a runner to run between the wall of cabinets and the island or one smaller rug at the sink. The floors of the kitchen are wood. I think this runner will break up the wood and be the perfect size for the kitchen.

Fingers crossed. Purchasing online is risky.

Here is what the rug I just ordered looks like... pay attention to pattern, as this picture is not the correct size/shape of what I ordered.
So now my kitchen has wood floors, white cabinetry, stainless appliances, a painted gray island, granite counter tops (that I still have yet to pick), and this rug. I'm thinking coral or turquoise accents. Which do you think would look better?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment