Saturday, November 22, 2014

The House is Ours!

Maybe the reason I can't sleep tonight is because we were handed keys to our house today! Did you hear me? The house is ours! 


We did our final walk-thru with the builder this afternoon. He has a short list of things to still do. Those things will trickle and happen over the next week. But, it is done! 

CO happened Thursday. Pieces fell into place for our dream timeline!

Now the moving starts. I will post room pictures as we unpack and as these rooms begin to evolve over the year.

This blog is not over. Our home still has a story. I would also like to get guest bloggers to share their home buying/building experiences as well as some DIY or before and afters from those we love. Want to guest blog?! Email me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment