Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It Feels Like a Broken Record & Lighting choices!

More decisions.

Yesterday we chose kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, bath faucets, shower heads, closet shelving, direction of wood (that took thought - no lie), direction of tile (less thought), master bath shower tile, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It's exhausting. Haven't even wrapped my head around what we chose... if I figure it out, I'll blog about it. HA!

Yesterday we also placed our fixture order. Here are the fixtures we ordered for the house. Pray they work! Insert "thanks" to my parents here. My Mom got to deal with my Type A self choosing fixtures alongside her and finally saying eff it and going with whatever was cheaper out of the ideas I had for each room.

Do you like?

stairwell fixture
dining room fixture (Quorum)
half-bath light (Seagull)
kitchen pendants - one on the left (Pottery Barn)
master bath - one over each sink (Seagull)
front and back porch (Lowes)

foyer fixture (Quorum)

Final answers. The rest of the house is cans/white fans/flushmount closet lighting - so easy to order with your electrician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment