Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lighting Sale

Ballard Designs is having a lighting sale today! You can access the sale here!

Here is what I'm liking and where I think I'll like it in the home.
Large size in the foyer? On the stairs?
Pendants (2) over the kitchen island?
Foyer?
Dining Room? Stairs?
Dining Room? Stairs?
Not sure when is the correct time to choose/order lighting, however... I am checking the return policy right now. I really wanted  lanterns over the kitchen island, but haven't found "the one" yet. The reason I need a big, nice light on the stairs is because that is what those big windows on the front of the house will show. Those windows will be lit by this light and will probably be visible in those large front windows. The other thing on my mind is that my kitchen island is right next to my dining table, so I need to find a dining light and island pendants that do not compete with each other... but at the same time I don't want matchy-matchy. 

Which do you like?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment